Mid-Week Mini Post: Double Chocolate Paleo Brownie in a Mug
My favorite part of the week! Mid-Week Mini Post time! It's short. It's sweet (most of the time) and it's too the point. Lately I've been absolutely adoring anything in mug form. I love the ease of being able to satisfy my sweet tooth in literally less than 5 minutes...and they always turn out perfectly. If you love gooey, half-baked brownies that are oozing with chocolatey goodness, then you will ADORE this handsome devil. And if you don't love gooey, half-baked brownies then....WHO ARE YOU?!
2 tbsps grass-fed butter or coconut oil
3 tbsps coconut sugar
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
4 tbsps almond flour
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 heaping tbsps Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Melt butter/oil in mug, in the microwave.
- Add sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add in egg yolk and stir to incorporate.
- Add in flour and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips, and stir to combine.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Top with additional chocolate chips while brownie is cooling.