Mid-Week Mini Post: Paleo Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
Hey guys! Quick word about this amazing invention...THE MUG ANYTHING. I seriously can't tell you how much I enjoy these little slices of heaven. For all those days when you just can't adult, when you don't have all the ingredients you need, when you don't have all the time in the world, but you just NEED a little something sweet...these babies were made just for you. I basically took my Giant Old-Fashioned Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe found here and experimented with it until I had it perfect in single serving form, and let me tell you it is PERFECT. So sit back, and enjoy a mug cookie..or two...or four...well shoot, if you're going to make that many, you might as well make the real deal...
1 tbsp grass-fed butter or coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp coconut sugar
pinch of salt
tiny dash of vanilla (yes that's a real measurement term)
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup of almond flour (slightly less for a more gooey texture)
2 generous tbsps of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (and extra for topping)
- Mix melted butter, coconut sugar, salt, and vanilla in a regular sized coffee mug.
- Add in egg yolk and mix well.
- Stir in almond flour to incorporate.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- When you pull it out of the microwave, top with additional chocolate chips, and let cool before eating.