MMP Episode 7: Finding Your Tribe and Asking for Support/Space
"Finding Your Tribe"
In this episode of The Modern Mamas Podcast, we talk all about finding your tribe and what that means, both in asking for support and for space. Also, scroll down for details on the first Modern Mamas Podcast GIVEAWAY!
Make sure you check out Jess' new site Hold the Space Wellness!
Find her incredible blueberry goat cheese ice cream HERE!
Laura touches on her experience so far with Aware Parenting (more to come on the next episode with Liz Wolfe)
Find the breastfeeding post on Instagram HERE.
Laura will be attending the BIRTHFIT Summit. Learn more about BIRTHFIT HERE!
Connect with us:
Laura - @laura.radicalroots
Jess - @jess.holdthespace
Laura's website - http://myradicalroots.com/
Jess' website - https://www.holdthespacewellness.com/
What you'll win:
- a bottle of Paleovalley's Grass Fed Organ Complex
- a box of Epic Bison Bacon Cranberry bars (Laura's favorite)
- a box of Epic Salmon strips (Laura's other favorite)
- a week's worth of Chameleon Cold Brew
How you can enter (now through August 9, 2017):
- Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review. Make sure that you leave your instagram handle or contact us via email to let us know that you've entered and under what username you submitted your review under!
- Every review is an entry to win!
It's as simple as that. Good luck!